Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling good


I am feeling good today. I have lost my first 10 lbs since joining WW on Jan 29th. Cool uh? I think so. You might not be able to tell it, but I can. It is in very small ways, but those still count. I am also proud that even though some of my losses have been small they are still a loss. I haven't had any gains yet. I know I will, but that is okay too.
I am feeling good today. Honestly that is not a feeling that I always have. Or when I have that feeling there is that little voice that says 'You know you are gonna screw up or something is gonna happen.' I am hoping that this is a feeling I will get used to. I am thinking that I am feeling this way today because of the positive changes that are going on in my life. I also think that I am feeling this way because of the vitamins I am taking and that I am eating healthier. I still haven't started exercising yet. I did find out that I can join the fitness center at work for free since I am in the new insurance program. That is a good thing. I just need to do it. I will.
This is all for now, but will post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment