Friday, March 6, 2009

Hungry

Tonight I am hungry. I have eaten supper, but probably haven't eaten all my points. I think I forget to mention that I am using weight watchers to assist in my lifestyle change. I think it is a good program because you make gradual changes. On WW you can also eat anything you want. You just have to remember that when it goes in it counts. Kind of like the saying, Once on the lips forever on the hips. There is a lady I work with who says she is on WW, but she always talks about going off of her diet because she ate a cookie or something. Because she is not one of my favorite people I always correct her and tell her she can eat anything on WW. She just irritates me. Today she asked me how to spell Caesars. I told her then she didn't think it was right so she asked someone else. They spelled it wrong. I told them both that I was right. I got accused of being like my sister Melinda. Oh well when you are right and you know it. Ain't that right sister?
A bit worried my Maggie(cat). She hasn't eaten all day. She doesn't need to lose weight.
Going to fix some popcorn. Only one point.
I forgot to mention that I have been in WW since end of January and I have lost 8.6 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. It is a kwinky-dink I wikipediaed this while on vacation (the salad). It is not named after Julius, but it's inventor Caesar Cardini. He owned a restaurant in Mexico when he first introduced it. It was quite by accident, as he ran out of other salad ingredients. He threw together what he had and decided to prepare it table side, and the rest is history. I had the best one I think I've ever had from Kenny D's in Destin.

    ReplyDelete