Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today has been kind of a tough day. Probably because I have done nothing and I mean nothing. I ate 3 WW ice cream bars and no the points aren't much, but the point is self control. But I think I am going to come out on my points okay. For supper I had Chicken Asiago Sausage. Fixed them in some olive oil sliced them down the middle and had a weinie samich. The great thing about the sausages are they are only worth 2 pts. each and they are filling. I didn't have any soda in the house, man I got to jonesing bad for one. I would have drank a real one if it would have been available. Thank goodness it wasn't.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Susan just thought I would let you know I join WW online on Monday. If you haven't checked it out (which I figure you know all about it) the blogging is really cool. All kinds of questions and answers. People are on all the time and it is real encouraging. I wish you all the luck in the world, I think I have started every diet known to man and never finished a one. Hoping this time will be different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya . Soda is my mortal enemy too.

    I have WW online as well and really like it

    ReplyDelete